This disclaimer is intended to provide users of Casino PayID website with information about the risks and potential liabilities associated with using a casino and gambling website. By visiting and making use of this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept all the terms outlined in this disclaimer. This document provides general information about our services as well as information pertaining to accuracy of information, risks of gambling, third-party websites and services, legal and regulatory compliance, and limitation of liability.
- Accuracy of Information: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website, but we do not guarantee that it is complete or error-free. We also reserve the right to make changes and corrections to any content on this website at any time without prior notice.
- Risks of Gambling: Gambling involves a degree of risk. Please be aware that real money gambling carries with it a risk of financial loss. You should never gamble with money that you cannot afford to lose. If you find yourself struggling with gambling addiction, please contact your local responsible gambling organization for help and support.
- Third-Party Websites and Services: This website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of any third-party websites or services, and we do not endorse them in any way.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to gambling in your jurisdiction. You should also be aware that certain jurisdictions may have restrictions on online gambling which may limit or prohibit the use of this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or other damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked third-party websites or services. This includes but is not limited to lost profits, data loss, or any other damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of this website or any linked third-party websites or services.
- No Warranties: This website and its services are provided "as is" without any warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or availability of this website or any linked third-party websites or services for any purpose.
- Governing Law: The laws applicable to this disclaimer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which this website is located.
- Severability: If any part of this disclaimer is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid, such section shall be severed from the remainder of this document and all other sections shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement: This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of this website. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us with respect to this website.
- Contact: If you have any questions about this disclaimer or our services, please contact us.
By visiting and using this website, you agree to all terms outlined in this disclaimer. If you do not agree with the terms contained herein, please do not use this website.